OPPORTUNITIES AT SLK
Our employees are our greatest asset. It is our team’s dedication and passion for a patient-centered experience that has helped SLK become the most trusted destination for clients seeking solutions in aesthetic medicine.
We seek to attract and retain the brightest minds in the aesthetic dermatology industry. At the center of our company is a culture of honesty, professionalism, and excellence. Initiative is rewarded, and analytic thinking and creativity are always supported.
We invite you to become a part of our team. To inquire about a position, please submit a registration form here. Please refrain from calling our clinics with job inquiries.
treatments. This product is a biostimulant, meaning your own body is responsible for producing the end result, unlike with fillers, neurotoxins, or threads.
CURRENT OPENINGS AT SLK:
- Director of Marketing and Marketing Strategy. Minimum 7 years experience digital marketing.
- Content Creator & Social Media Marketing Expert for Luxury Skincare Clinic
- Part-time RN or NP. Research and leadership experience preferred. Chattanooga. Minimum GPA 3.5.
- RN or NP. Pre-existing book of clients. Chattanooga. Minimum GPA 3.5.
- RN or NP student internship in Nashville. January 2024-June 2024. Minimum BSN GPA 3.8. Please send resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RN or NP student internship in Chattanooga. Summer 2024. Minimum BSN GPA 3.8. Please send resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn to email@example.com
- Last updated 8/3/2023
For 1:1 or advanced training opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Training is available in the areas of injectables, medical devices, and business coaching. Rate is $400/hour plus the cost of toxin/filler used. Students must provide their own volunteer models.