OPPORTUNITIES AT SLK
Our employees are our greatest asset. It is our team’s dedication and passion for a patient-centered experience that has helped SLK become the most trusted destination for clients seeking solutions in aesthetic medicine.
We seek to attract and retain the brightest minds in the aesthetic industry. At the center of our company is a culture of honesty, professionalism, and excellence. Initiative is rewarded, and analytic thinking and creativity are always supported.
We invite you to become a part of our team. To inquire about a position, please submit a registration form here. Please refrain from calling our clinics with job inquiries.
Current openings at SLK:
- Part-time RN or NP. Research and leadership experience preferred. Nashville or Chattanooga
- Full time RN or NP. Research and leadership experience preferred. Nashville or Chattanooga
- RN or NP student preceptorships or internship. January 2022- July 2022. Please send resume, GPA, cover letter, and LinkedIn to firstname.lastname@example.org. Nashville
- Business Development Associate. Part-time or Full time. PR and marketing experience preferred. Chattanooga
- Executive Director of PR and Marketing – Nashville or Chattanooga. 5 years digital marketing experience required.
- Executive Director of Business Development – Nashville or Chattanooga. 5 years sales experience required.
Last updated 07/07/21
For 1:1 or small group training opportunities, please email email@example.com for more information. Training is available in the areas of injectables, medical devices, and business coaching. Rates start at $500 for a half day and $850 for a full day. Fees may be waived for individuals from underrepresented groups in medical aesthetics.