OPPORTUNITIES AT SLK
Our employees are our greatest asset. It is our team’s dedication and passion for a patient-centered experience that has helped SLK become the most trusted destination for clients seeking solutions in aesthetic medicine.
We seek to attract and retain the brightest minds in the aesthetic industry. At the center of our company is a culture of honesty, professionalism, and excellence. Initiative is rewarded, and analytic thinking and creativity are always supported.
We invite you to become a part of our team. To inquire about a position, please submit a registration form here.
Current openings at SLK:
- Office Manager. Full time. At least 1 year of administrative and scheduling experience required.
- Part-time RN or NP. Research and leadership experience preferred.
- Full time RN or NP. Only candidates with at least 2000 hours of aesthetic nursing experience will be considered for full time.
- RN or NP student preceptorships. Please send paragraph describing yourself, your education, and what makes you unique to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business Development Associate. Part-time or Full time. PR and marketing experience preferred.
Last updated 12/11/20
For 1:1 or small group training opportunities, please email email@example.com for more information. Training is available in the areas of injectables, medical devices, and business coaching. Rates start at $500 for a half day and $850 for a full day. Fees may be waived for individuals from underrepresented groups in medical aesthetics.