TREATING HYPERPIGMENTATION IN ALL SKIN TYPES WITH REVEPEEL ENLIGHTEN MASK
Is Enlighten Mask the Right Peel for Me?
The Revepeel Enlighten Mask is a specialty chemical peel formulated to target hyperpigmentation concerns including melasma, age spots, freckles, and general skin discoloration. Hyperpigmentation occurs whenever the skin is injured or experiences an event that causes inflammation. Pigment production is increased in the inflamed area as a way for skin to protect itself. Unfortunately, this protective mechanism causes hyperpigmented areas. Enlighten mask peel is safe for all skin types due to its specific formula that is gentle yet extremely effective.
How Does Enlighten Mask Work?
Enlighten Mask works in a two step process. The first step is preventing new melanin production in hyperpigmented areas. Melanin is the cellular structure responsible for skin color. If there is more melanin in an area of the skin, then the darker the skin will appear. Once new melanin production stops, the peel increases cell turnover causing the darkened skin to shed. When the darkened sheds, new more even toned skin is revealed.
How Do The Ingredients Work?
- Hydroquinone 8%: Hydroquinone is one of the most effective skin lightening ingredients available on the market. Enlighten Mask includes a prescription strength Hydroquinone 8%. Hydroquinone works by decreasing the formation of melanin in the skin.
- Retinol: Retinol increases cell turnover. Increasing cell turnover causes the darkened pigment to shed quickly revealing even skin tone.
- Salicylic acid: Helps to unclog pores by dissolving sebum and keratin. Sebum and keratin are the main components that block pores. Salicylic acid also increases cell turnover.
- Kojic Acid: Helps lighten and brighten skin by stopping the production of tyrosinase. Tyrosinase is a building product of melanin. If melanin cannot form, then the skin will have a lighter appearance.
- Arbutin: Arbutin slowly releases hydroquinone. Hydroquinone blocks tyrosinase activity causing a decrease in melanin and lighting the skin.
- Niacinamide: Niacinamide, also known as vitamin B3, helps lighten and brighten skin by reducing the activity of melanin.
- THD Ascorbate: Is a form of vitamin C. Vitamin C stops melanin production resulting in skin brightening and more even skin tone. Vitamin C also helps encourage cell turnover improving pigment and wrinkles.
- Antioxidants, Soothing Botanical Extracts & Vitamins: Protect the skin from any inflammation during and after the peel
After the Peel
The Enlighten Mask peel includes 28 days of skincare products to elevate treatment results and improve skin appearance after the peel is performed.
CALL SLK TODAY TO SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION TO DISCUSS YOUR HYPERPIGMENTATION NEEDS: